- Back to Home »
- DATA STRUCTURE
Posted by : Pratik Badala Sunday, 4 May 2014
Data structure is a particular way of storing and organizing information in a computer so that it can be retrieved and used most productively.Data structures are important for the following reasons:
Data structures are used in almost every program or software system.1.
Specific data structures are essential ingredients of many 2.
Many algorithms apply directly to a specific data structures. When working with certain data structures you need to know how to insert new data, search for a specified item, and deleting a specific item.
Commonly used algorithms include are useful for:
- Searching for a particular data item (or record).
- Sorting the data. There are many ways to sort data. Simple sorting, Advanced sorting
- Iterating through all the items in a data structure. (Visiting each item in turn so as to display it or perform some other action on these items)
BASIC DATA STRUCTURE PROGRAMS :
1 . Stack Implementatio Using Array
2. Stack Implementation (All operations)
3. Stack Using Linked List
4. Queue Implementation Using Array
5. Queue Implementation (All Operation)
6. Queue Using Linked List
7. Singly Linear Link List (All Operation)
8. Doubly Linear Link List (All Operation)
9. Addition of Two Polynomial Equaction
10. Infix to Prefix Conversion
11. Infix to Postfix Conversion
12. Implement Evaluation of Postfix
13. Binary Search Tree All Operation)
14. Searching Element of Binary Search Tree
15. Sorting Binary Search Tree
16. Sorting Using Bubble Sort